Thursday, March 6, 2008

Custom made Crystal Jewellery


I have a little business selling my handmade crystal jewelry online and also at jewelry parties which I organize. My fascination was initially with crystals and their energies and it's healing qualities. The more I read, the more I wanted to know about crystals. I bought beautiful crystal beads and chips and I saw the potential in turning them into beautiful necklaces, bracelets and ear-rings. I researched on how to make jewelry from the net and in our local library and started with the little things that I had : my pliers, a few strands of crystal beads and some strings. The first necklace I ever made was with the amethyst chips and when friends saw it they liked it and I gave it away for free. After giving away several necklaces, bracelets and ear-rings I decided that I needed to get back the cost that I put in at the least and my little jewelry business was conceived. This was in September 2006 and since then I have lost count of the number of pieces I have sold. Besides just selling my pieces, I also conduct jewelry making classes for a minimal fee. Since I am into many kinds of craft, sometimes when the mothers are taking their jewelry classes, I will conduct other craft classes for children. I really enjoy these classes and my students get such a thrill when they see the finished product done by their own hands.

Do visit my website :http://www.trinketstation.com

No comments: